Have you ever said anything like this to yourself? “If only I had time to focus on the important stuff, I’d be making more money and working less in my child care business.” Busy child care leaders often find themselves feeling overwhelmed. Staff issues and the day-to-day of wearing so many hats can get in the way of your goals and leave you feeling too defeated to effectively accomplish your vision.
We have the perfect way for you to recharge your batteries and take your business further, faster!
The Child Care Success Summit is a conference for child care business owners and directors that is focused entirely on the BUSINESS of child care. It is our industry’s most transformational event – bringing you the latest in child care business best practices, industry experts, and inspiring speakers. The Success Summit also brings together 650+ child care industry leaders, offering networking opportunities unlike any other child care conference out there.
If you are wondering if you should attend the Child Care Success Summit 2017 in Chicago, here are eight reasons you should join us:
- You feel like you’ve tried everything to grow your enrollment but you’re still just breaking even, or even worse, supporting your business with personal funds each month to keep it afloat
- You feel DRAINED and exhausted by never-ending issues with staff: hiring, retaining, and motivating them to perform the way you need them to
- You are working “in” your business day to day rather than “on” your business
- You have a big vision for the future of your early childhood business but you tend to procrastinate or get confused about what to do next
- You want to create a strong culture of excellence with your staff through confident, empathy-based leadership but are struggling to do so despite all your best efforts.
- You are struggling with your mindset issues or unproductive habits and need to make a shift in order to accomplish all of your goals and dreams.
- Your brain spins out of control with tons of ideas yet nothing ever seems to change or get done
- You are bored with your child care business and looking for new revenue streams or opportunities to do something different
IF you said “Yes!! That’s me!” to any of these, we invite you to join us and 650+ child care business leaders for the groundbreaking Child Care Success Summit 2017, where we’ll spend three extraordinary, life-changing days together in vibrant Chicago at the beautiful and convenient Westin Hotel O’Hare. We’ll start on Thursday, October 5 and end late afternoon on Saturday, October 7. And now through July 31st you can get your ticket at a special discounted rate. Check it out here: www.childcaresuccesssummit.com (Also, after you purchase you will be given the option to add guests for only $297!! What an amazing deal!) You don’t want to miss this conference.
Sign up today!