She’s a best-selling author, groundbreaking radio host, and seasoned team builder. She’s a recovering attorney. She’s not shy about the fact that she’s got seven decades of wisdom to share. And she’s really a kick in the pants. 😉 Her name is Holly Elissa Bruno and I’m honored to spend an hour discovering more about what moves her in the field of early education.
If you’re looking to reconnect with your passion around early childhood, as well as gain best practices for how to help teachers and parents positively impact kids, this episode will be one of your favorites.
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why early childhood education is the BEST place to focus in, if you want to make a difference in the world
- How Holly Elissa shifted from being an attorney to teaching leadership in early childhood settings – and meeting so many people who were making a difference
- Defining the moments when you feel fully alive and when your BEST SELF is being called out
- The importance of our field and why we’re not “glorified babysitters”
- How to protect yourself and your child care business by having clear policies regarding parents and teachers (for example, how to manage the use of cell phones in the building)
- And much, much more
I know you’ll get huge inspiration and creative ideas from this interview that you can plug right into your child care business. So head over to iTunes, Google Play, or our podcast page to listen to this episode, and all our episodes.