“There’s no other software that will keep you fully enrolled, like this. Nothing even comes close.” That’s my overall take on what Chuck Gibbs and Child Care CRM bring to the early learning industry. It’s a massive change in how child care owners and directors are maximizing their enrollment by building TRUST with their prospects and clients.
Chuck Gibbs started 19 companies in his lifetime as a serial entrepreneur. His current company which he founded, Child Care CRM, has helped thousands of child care centers measure the right things in their business, so they have gotten 100% FULL with a waiting list.
Join me and Chuck on today’s podcast as we riff on all the things we have in common
(born and raised in Ohio, a love of skiing, and a passion for the business of child care), and specific tactics that you can put in place in your enrollment process to get fully enrolled with a wait list.
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- The discovery that only EIGHT percent of child care centers did any follow up with prospective parents after the tour, and what Chuck did with this discovery
- The one thing that Chuck has learned from starting 19 companies over his lifetime that will make a difference in your success
- The importance of great people on your team to your overall plan for growth
- How Child Care CRM is shaping the future of children in over 2,500 centers across 5 countries
- “You gotta know your numbers”: What you should be tracking in your business to gain massive clarity about how to get fully enrolled
- Case studies of early learning owners who have used CRM to transform their businesses
- 3 important books that will CHANGE the way you think about and operate your business, no matter what business you’re in
- How to WIN a full year of Child Care CRM software for FREE (plus a Platinum membership in our Child Care Success Academy!)
- And much more
This is a not-to-be-missed episode that is chock full of wisdom and nuts-and-bolts business strategy, including the keys to keeping your business thriving and full no matter what the economic climate!
So head over to iTunes, Google Play, or our podcast page to listen to this episode, and all our episodes.
P.S. We would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on your podcast platform of choice, or below in the blog. We really appreciate it!