Kris Murray is A Dynamic Speaker with
a “Common Sense” Approach to Business
Kris’ Speaking Style
Kris leads her audiences with a dynamic, fast-paced mix of very practical how-to information delivered with a high dose of inspiration and motivation. Her infectious energy and upbeat spirit will help your organization and its members attract their ideal clients, effortlessly. Kris has an interactive style and engages her audience through active participation.
Most Popular & Requested Topics:
Kris can customize a topic and length of talk that’s suited to your group’s needs. Her presentations usually range from 30 minutes to 2 hours in length. Here is just a sample of possible topics that Kris can present:
- “Charge What You’re Worth: How to Attract All the Families You Want with Zero Price Resistance”
- “Strengthening Your Loyalty Fence: Increase Enrollment and Retention by Delivering and Leveraging Goodwill with Families”
- “Big Business Marketing on a Small Business Budget”
- “The Biggest ASSET In Your Business & How to Leverage It”
- “How to Use Easy Measurement & Tracking Systems in Your Business to Propel Your Growth”
- “The Power of Customer Testimonials and Referrals”
- “The Latest Trends in Online Marketing & How They Can Help You Get More Enrollments”
- “Staying Disciplined In Your Marketing: How to Set Up Systems to Stay on Track and Consistently Attract New Customers”
- “How to Transform Your Staff into Your Marketing PARTNERS!”
Kris is available to do media interviews, and you’ll find her to be a dynamic, energetic guest with lots of personality. Kris has been featured as a guest on the top-rated “Experience Pros Radio Show” on AM 560 KLZ in Denver, and a two-time guest on Rick Smith’s “What’s In Your Hand” radio show on the Voice of Harlem in NYC. She’s the author of two 5-star-rated books: The 77 Best Strategies to Grow Your Early Childhood Program, and The Ultimate Child Care Marketing Guide, published by early childhood publisher Redleaf Press. Her articles have been published in Child Care Exchange magazine and various trade publications.